Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 5 Preview - Blue Butterfly Stamps - Georgia


Hi Everyone,

Day 5 is here and we would like to Introduce you to "Victorian Sweetheart Georgia"

Below are some AMAZING creations from our Design Team.

Georgia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Isn't she just Stunning!! I love her Boots,Bag and Bow.. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our Final Preview #6. Then after that these gorgeous stamps in Digi or Rubber will be available for purchase.

Remember there is Blog Candy up for grabs.. Below is a Direct Link for you.. Just Scroll down to the bottom of that post to Find Linky to enter your name.


Take Care,
Bec & The Design Team

6 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

OMW! I have to say, what a tallented artist. This images are totally will ROCKS blogland. Stunning projects girls. Look forward to tomorrow to see next image. Hugs Nataliya.

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my Goodness!!! These images are blowing me away. I just can't pick a favourite. Amazing work again from the DT.
Suzi xx

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my
again such a perfect image
she's so adorable
what a amazing creations you'll made DT
hugs angelique

Anonymous said...

really love this one, totally reminds me of a modern sassy red riding hood with that basket!

AussieParcher said...

Each day, it's wow and wow, love this.
Georgia is stunning with those lovely long boots. Wonderful cards showing off this gorgeous image.

Sammi said...

ooooh... she is gorgeous!! I totally love these new beauties Bec!! GORGEOUS work!!
Sammi
xxx