Sunday, December 19, 2010

Vote for Tracy

Hi Bizzy Bec's fan's,

Bec has given me permission to ask for your  help.  I have made it to the final in the Simply Sassy competition on the Sugar Nellie Blog, but it's now down to public vote and this is where you guys come in.  I really need your vote, please.   If you would like to help could you hop over to the Sugar Nellie Blog HERE and vote for me, Tracy.

If you want to view the 4 chosen finalist cards they are amongst the 12 that got through to round 2 that are posted at the bottom of round 2.

You have to click on the follow button (google connect), even if you are already signed in, don't ask me why but some of my followers have experienced problems and have had to unfollow and then click again to re-follow to get there and some have managed it straight away.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year.

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuu

Hugs Tracy
x

No comments: