Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Winners of August Challenge

OMG I done it again.. I must sack myself from announcing the winners..

First prize of some Cheery Lynn Dies is

No.# 21 Lyanna




Lyanna, if you would like to contact me at bizzybec@gmail.com to claim your prize..

Top 5


No.# 10 - Sherryn
No.# 3 - Renee
No.#19 - Hazel
No.#15 - Julie

No.# 6 - Heidi

If you would like to grab a winners badge from the side bar..

Thank you to everyone that played along.. We loved seeing all your creations..

Take Care,
Bec xx

2 comments:

Julie said...

A bit late - but just wanted to say thanks very much for picking my card as part of your top five. It's made my day!! xx

Hazel said...

I'm sorry I'm so late in leaving a comment, but I've been away on holiday - thank you so much for including my card in the top 5 x