Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Loving these Memory Box dies...

Hi everyone, just a quick post but I just had to share a card that I made using 2 of the
 Fabulous NEW MEMORY BOX DIES  from Bizzy Bec's.

OMG... I just LOVE these dies and they are for sale over at  Bizzy Bec's Online Store....HERE 
I used the Spring Border Die and the Flower Mould on my card, they are gorgeous aren't they..
The dies come all packaged in there own individual envelope with the name on so they are easily stored and easy to find...
.If you have thought about these but you were unsure don't be, they are well worth the money as they cut out so well ...I found that just by tapping the card on the palm of my hand the little pieces just came out so I only needed my lil picker to get out the teeny tiny bits. 
Ok that's it from me off to play with my other Memory Box dies. lol....
Happy Crafting - Debra, x

footnote.....(The image I used is Tiddly inks along with Tim Holtz tree die and MS punch)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Debra, absolutely gorgeous card, these dies are already on my wish list, and now I have seen them I want them more so ..... tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Ok thanks for that, now I gonna have to buy some of those dies!! lol
hugs
Sue xo

Carly said...

Sensational! I have been eyeing off those dies!

Gorgeous project!

xoxox Carly