Monday, August 19, 2013

A cute little christmas card

G'day all,
How have ya been? Its Sally here - here in down town Gippsland the weather has been horrid - and what do you do when the weather is horrible... Well, yes I should have been crafting, but i sorta am addicted to reading on my ipad at the mo.. sigh...
Well, never mind - there are worse things eh??

So its my turn to whip up (painstakingly create) a card to show some of the gear that Bec has at her store here

Now on this little card, I've used the new Joy Crafts - Noor Doily - which you can find here
and some white cotton lace - which can be found here.

There is still plenty of time to enter Bec's August Challenge 'Clean & Simple - Leaving lots of white space" - just click here to pop on over.

I hope your weather is better than ours
Have a crafty day
Sally

No comments: