Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cherish Border

Hello there! I would like to share a card I made recently while having a "play day" with some craft  friends. This card fits the theme this month, "Clean and Simple". Although I love washi tape and won't admit to how much I have, I don't often use it! I have also used a Memory Box Die "Cherish Border". I just love using dies especially Memory Box! You can purchase washi tape from Bizzy Becs Online store here and Memory Box Dies are available for pre-order. There are also several Memory Box Dies available in the Sell off Section here which are selling at a reduced price.  

We love seeing all your creations so join us this month and submit your Clean and Simple card. You could be the winner of the gorgeous Crafter's Companion Stamp "Best Pals". 



 Happy Crafting :)

No comments: