Thursday, September 25, 2014

Baby Girl



Hello!

Can you smell it? Yep....that's holidays right around the corner. I am even more excited as I am off overseas in a week!!! Off to the states! Can not wait! 

In our family a precious lil girl was born recently and this is the card I whipped up. I have used Spellbinders Dies: Scalloped Circles and Circles and the Memory Box Die: Baby Carriage on this card. You can pre-order some great dies and stamps over at Bizzy Becs here.

Now you have about a week to still enter this months challenge! So get creating! :)

See you soon!

Michelle xoxox

1 comment:

Liz said...

Lovely card! I couldn't believe it when I saw it, as I've just made a baby card today for a friend using the very same Memory Box die, and I also used a deep pink spotty background! x

http://crafty-lizc.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-new-granddaughter.html