Sunday, December 28, 2014

a vintage christmas card

Hi Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with loved ones. Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a friend of mine. I decided to go with a neutral pallete and a vintage theme.
I have embossed the background and mounted this on a contrasting layer. 
The candle die had three candles together but this was too large so I have just cut off the extra two giving me a nice simple look. 




I have mounted the holly die cut on foam tape and finished off with some stickles around the top of the candle, a few pearls stuck down on the ends of the vines help to add a nice soft contrast.


Memory box dies used: 
holly bouquet, pillar candle trio and victorian frame.




Don't forget to have a look at Bizzy Becs online store to pre-order these products and so much more. 
Get a few extra too with the New Year Coupon Sale!

Thanks for stopping by
Mandy




No comments: