Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Welcome to our new Design Team Member

Hi everyone we are very excited to tell you that we have a new design team member, Jennie.

Jennie has been making cards for ages and her work is beautiful.  Please join us in welcoming her to the team.

Karen
*****************

Hi Everyone.

I am very excited to be a part of the Design Team here at Bizzy Bec's. I'd like to share a card with you all today. I have used the beautiful Background stamp from JustRite Stamps called Rose Garden along with some Dylusions sprays. I hope you like my card and I look forward to sharing more cards and being a part of the great team of DT girls.

Thanks
Jennie


2 comments:

Bec said...

Welcome Jennie. So glad you are apart of the Team. This card is just gorgeous. Bec xx

Jennie said...

Thank You Bec. I'm very happy to be a part of the Team.